- Browse By Category
- Business Cards
- Door Hangers
- Jumbo Postcards
- Rack Cards
- Tabloid Brochures
- Vinyl Banners
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. For the pueposes of this agreement, printnm.com refers to the printnm.com website and its parent comany, Don Mickey Designs, Inc.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on printnm.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on printnm.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by printnm.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or which invade another person's privacy or further the commission or concealment of a crime;
- Materials that are not lawfully Yours to transmit;
- Materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity;
- Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code; or materials that in any way interfere with or disrupt the services or any servers or networks connected to or used with this service.
In no event shall printnm.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on printnm.com's Internet site, even if printnm.com or a printnm.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on printnm.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. printnm.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. printnm.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. printnm.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
printnm.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by printnm.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Nontaxable Transactions
Customers wishing to engage in nontaxable transactions must follow the regulations set forth by The State of New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department. These regulations and information regarding the use of NTTC forms are set forth in the Tax Information/Policy Office document FYI-204. Additional Information may be found at The State of New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department website.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to printnm.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.